I’m sure all of you are slayers in some way, shape or form so you’ll definitely love this I Slay Mug. Based in Hamilton, Ontario KittiesandCabernet that offers a wide variety of modern art prints and crafts that are inspired by kitties and fueled by cabernet.
- Every mug in their shop is hand drawn so variances will occur from the original image
- This listing gives you option to choose from two sizes the tall or wide mug
- The particular one I reviewed was the tall one which is super cute and fits the right amount of coffee I need to get my day going
- This cup is an awesome office accessory for all you hard workers on there
- Care: Mug should be hand washed only!
- All mugs are hand drawn and made to order
- Jaime Drayer, owner of KittiesandCabernet is a graphic designer by trade, loves cats and wine so she mixed the three things she loves most and made it into a business
- Customers are usually sent a picture prior to item being shipped out so that they can make their final approval
- Sometimes mug style can vary based on availability.
- For all of September 10% of very purchase will be donated to KLAWS (Kawartha Lakes Animal Wellness Society)
- Free shipping within Canada for all prints and jewellery
- Free delivery of dishes to the Hamilton, Ontario area is also available upon request PRIOR to order
Around the web