Bad Mouth Soap specializes in soap for filthy people (and clean too). Their soaps are simple, handmade and clean. Each soap is based on things that the creators love. Whether it is TV, Movies, Music, Places or even people the Bad Mouth Soap creators are inspired by the unusual!
We reviewed the following five soaps:
- Liz Lemon, that ironically has a nice lemon zest smell. It is made with organic greek yogurt, coconut oil and olive oil
- Ziggy Stardust, a beautiful and colourful soap that is made with shea butter, coconut oil, olive oil, canola oil and palm oil. Has a nice soft essential oil smell.
- The Dude, made with olive oil, coconut oil, cocoa butter, castor oil, palm oil and smells like coffee and spiced rum
- 5 Shades of Grey, made with shea butter, coconut oil, olive oil, castor oil and lard- which we found to be interesting! It is scented with cinnamon bark and star anise (an amazing smelling scent!) essential oils
- Valyrian Steel, a soap that is made with coconut oil, palm oil, olive oil, castor oil and coconut butter. It is scented with valerian root, lavender and birch essential oils. The valerian root has a long history of treating insomnia and other nervous tensions
So you’re probably wondering- which one is our favourite?! It would have to be the Ziggy Stardust due to its beautiful and unique colours that will brighten up any bathroom. Not to mention, it is not strong in scent (none of the soaps are) but most importantly it contains shea butter which is perfect for nourishing your skin and keeping it silky smooth.
What we love about Bad Mouth Soap:
- Reasonably priced. The majority of the soaps are $6.00 Canadian making it an affordable item to buy
- These soaps are the perfect gift for your filthy and not so filthy friends 😉
- A variety of some awesome and unique soaps to choose from!
- Handmade in Canada with a variety of ways to purchase. You can choose to purchase on Etsy, on Bad Mouth’s website or a variety of shops that Bad Mouth sells in
- The soaps won’t leave your skin dry, smell amazing, don’t contain any harmful chemicals AND will last you a few months!
Want to stay in touch with Bad Mouth Soap? Here are some ways:
Follow on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/badmouthsoap
Like on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/badmouthsoap
Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/badmouthsoap